Issue: If you are seeing a “Permission Revoked” error when you log into the Notifvia dashboard this could mean:
- You have recently changed your Facebook password.
- You have removed the Notifvia Facebook App from your Business Integrations.
- Your permission page access might have changed.
Solution: The simple way to fix this is by following these steps:
- If you see the Permission Revoked popup when you login (as shown above) click the Continue with Facebook button. Press [Continue] on the following screen
- If you see a “Page Permission” error you can re-grant the permission by clicking the blue link as shown below.
- On the next popup click ‘Edit settings” and ensure you have selected the Facebook page that is attached to your bot in the list of pages you manage.
- Click “Continue as..” and you should be all sorted!
If problems persist please contact our support team.