The Notifvia dashboard has a range of useful metrics that you can see at a glance. The items on your dashboard change as you start to add our one-click Features to your chatbot.
Below we will explain the basic analytics you will see once you get started.
- User Chart: See how many users and link clicks your chatbot is getting daily. The date range can also be changed.
- Traffic: See where your chatbot users are coming from.
- Live: See how many people are using your chatbot right now, and how many have have engaged over the last 6 hours.
- Conversations: How many users your chatbot has had in total.
- Messages: This is how many messages your chatbot has sent to users.
- Notifications: See how many people have opt-in for notification alerts.
- Website Links: See how many clicks to your website have come from your chatbot.
- Feature Dashboard Widgets: Each Feature you install in your chatbot automatically adds a dashboard widget with a key metric. More Feature analytics can be see in the Features menu.