Navigate to: Share Tools
Click [Add Share Tool] on the top-right. In the popup you need to enter these details:
- Tracking Name: Enter a name for this tracking link. This is for your reference only.
- Destination: Select the location you want this share tool to link to. The dropdown will show all your modules and features.
- Type: Select the type of share tool you want to create (see list below)
- URL Extension: The URL extension is generated automatically based on your tracking name however you can edit this to whatever you like. This is the link you will post on social media.
- CTA Type: This option appears based on the ‘Share Tool Type’ selected. This is the label of the button.
Share Tool Types
Messenger URL: Generates a shortlink that takes users directly to a specific feature or module.
Messenger Button: Generates a Messenger Button that can be embedded on your website.
Chat Plugin: Generates a plugin that allows you to embed a chatbot on your website.
|Messenger URL||Generates a shortlink that takes users directly to a specific feature or module.|
|Messenger Button||Generates a Messenger Button that can be embedded on your website. |
Buttons available in 3 sizes and 2 colours.
Over 20 different CTA’s available.
|Chat Plugin||Generates a plugin that allows you to embed a chatbot on your website.|
From the list of all your Share Tools you can click the Link button to copy/paste the URL for your Messenger URL share tool.