Navigate to: Features
Sports Fixture Setup
Install the Sports Fixture feature from the Add Features dropdown menu. You will see a list of settings that will let you customise this feature.
- Fixture Name: Fix your fixture a name. This is for internal reference use only.
- Sporting League: This is for our Notifvia team to get a better understand of who is using this feature so we can add more functionality.
- Fixture Home: This is the message that users will see when they navigate to your Sports Fixture
- Search Options Available: Users can search for upcoming events by selecting one of these event types. You can disable any that don’t apply to your league or fixture.
- Headline: You can choose the format that your headline text on search results is displayed in. We offer you a range of combinations.
- Description: You can choose the format that your description text on search results is displayed in. We offer you a range of combinations.
- Button Name: Customise the button name that is attached to each search result. You can edit the button to something like [Buy Tickets] or [More Info]
- End of Season: This is the text that users will see when all the matches in your fixture have passed.
Create New Event
Adding a new event is very simple. Navigate to the sub-menu ‘Fixture’ and click ‘Add Event’ on the top-right.
- Event Status: By default events are set to ‘Active’ and automatically become ‘Not Active’ when their event date has passed.
- Event Image: Upload an image for the round.
- Event Name: Give the round a name. Ie; “Round 1: Team x VS Team Y”
- URL: Insert the website that users can by tickets for that round from. You can edit this later on.
- Event Date: Enter the Day and Time the event is scheduled to start.
- Event Venue: Enter the Event Venue
- Search Options Available: There are 2 options:
- Home Game: Enable if this is a Home Game
- Featured Game: Enable if you want this match to appear in the Featured search section.