Navigate to: Features
Once you have installed your chatbot to your Facebook Page navigate to the Features menu and add the LiveChat feature.
You will be presented with a range of settings that can be customised to your brands voice and tone.
- User Initiates Support: User initiates LiveChat. This is the message they are sent.
- User Initiates Support (Yes Reply): If user clicks Yes, they are sent this message.
- User Initiates Support (No Reply): If user clicks No, they are sent this message.
- User Re-activates Chatbot: If the user has an active LiveChat session open and they try to engage with the chatbot they are sent this message.
- Support Agent Marks Complete: This message is sent to the user if the support agent marks the conversation as Done.
- Support Takeover: This message is sent to the user if the support agent initiates a LiveChat request.
Automatic Placement Options
- Add to Persistent Menu: If checked the standard Persistent Menu will be disabled and replaced with a LiveChat specific menu that contains a static [End Support] button.
- Attach to Fallback: If checked a (Contact Support) quick reply is added to the fallback message.
- Attach to FAQs: If checked a (Contact Support) quick reply is added to the FAQ Answer module. Note: You will only see this option if you have a FAQ Manager feature installed.
Feature Setup Prerequisite #1
Before you can activate the LiveChat feature you need to will need to ensure that your chatbot is installed to your Facebook page.
Feature Setup Prerequisite #2
When you go to Inbox for the first time you need to do some minor Inbox configurations that are required by Facebook in order to use our LiveChat feature. Instructions on this are attached below.
Make sure you have selected Notifvia for the Primary Receiver
Page Inbox for the Secondary Receiver.