Navigate to: Features
Step 1: Setup Menu
Add ‘Giveaway’ from the Add New Feature dropdown menu. There are a handful of easy configuration settings you need to setup and then you’re done!
Once you have configured all of these settings you are ready to start adding fields to your form. Click Save to continue.
- Form Name: Give your lead generation form a name. This is for internal reference only.
- Start Date (Optional): Enter a start date if your competition is set to start at a later date.
- Start Date Fallback: Users will see this if the competition hasn’t started yet.
- End Date (Optional): Enter an end date if your competition is running for a set duration.
- End Date Fallback: Users will see this if the competition has ended.
- Entry Target (Optional): Enter the target amount of entries you are planning to achieve.
- Allow Multiple Entries: If you would like to let users enter the Competition more than once check this box.
Step 2: Add Form Fields
Press the ‘Add Field’ button to add the fields you would like to include in your Contact Form chatbot feature.
Next, Fill out the following information:
- Field Name: This is the name of the field. Usually something simple and generic like; Name, Email, Question 1. This is to identify the input data when you download the CSV.
- Field Type: Select what type of input is expected.
- Text: This is the text that is sent to the user for each question. Example, “Please enter your name”.
- Validation Type: Select the type of validation required. This is automatically selected based on the field type but you can manually adjust if needed.
- Validation Message: Enter a message to send the user if the input by the user is not valid.
- Allow Skip: If checked, the user will see a (Skip) button on the specific question.
Downloading the Data
From the Features dashboard you will see the Giveaway Form feature you have added. If you hover over the box you will see 3 dots on the top right … click this and you’ll see ‘Download’ as an option.